Our annual Where’s Wally? fun run will be returning to Clapham Common on Sunday 18 March 2018.
There will be 3 courses:
- 1k race for children under 12.
Runners and supporters will enjoy live music, a range of food stalls, a book sale, face painting and fun rides and games for kids.
5k or 10k (open to anyone over the age of 12)
- Individual place with costume – £26
- Individual place without costume – £23
1k children’s run (open to all aged under 12)
- Child’s place with costume – £13
- Child’s place without costume – £10
- Family place for one adult and three children, or two adults and two children, with a costume each – £58
- Family place for one adult and three children, or two adults and two children, no costumes – £48
Family places can be split across different courses. For example, adult 1 could do the 10k course, adult 2 and child 1 (over 8 years old) could do the 5k course and child 2 could do the 1k course.
Visit our runners’ zone to find out everything you need to know about the day.
Your registration fee has covered the cost of the event itself and we rely on the generosity of our runners to raise sponsorship to help us continue our vital work. The sponsorship target for this race is £100 for adults, £30 for children and £150 for families.
The fastest and most effective way to start fundraising is to set up a page on JustGiving it’s quick and easy to use and you’ll have a great looking page in less than 10 minutes to share with friends, family and colleagues.
For further hints tips and ideas to achieve your sponsorship target, please visit www.literacytrust.org.uk/fundraising-tips.
(Sunday) 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Windmill Dr, London SW4 9DE